Paper Submission Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines to help us smoothing the reviewing process.
- The entire paper submission (title page in Title Case, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including title page and all figures, graphs, tables, appendices, and references).
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and 8.5″ × 11″ page setting. References may be single spaced.
- Be sure to number all of the pages of the paper.
- To facilitate the blind review process, REMOVE ALL AUTHOR-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, including acknowledgements, from the uploaded document as this is the document reviewers will be reading. Note: You will still include ALL authors associated with your submission during the submission process, but not on your paper. The author information provided will appear in the Program.
The submission process will be open between 09 January and 15 February.
Please follow this link to access the submision system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gronen2018
Doctoral Colloquium Submissions
Please send a summary of your projects proposals (10 pages max.) to [email protected]